Safety is the number one rule when riding jet skis during your vacation or water sport experience. Here are a list of rules when using a rental jet ski before you hit the water.
1. Always wear a life jacket
- Before entering any water sport activity, always wear a life jacket whether your an experienced or amateur swimmer. There is always a big risk to your life when you don't wear one.
2. Always be on guard and alert
- To avoid any potential injuries in water, it is best to be vigilant and alert when riding a jet ski. Ensure you that you keep distance with other boats or people sharing the water with you during riding a jet ski.
3. Don't consume alcohol
- Drinking alcohol while riding a jet ski is one of the strictly prohibited activities which will not only jeopardise your safety, but also would get you a penalty for not being able to ride a jet ski in the future.
4. Pick a trusted jet ski rental in your area/vicinity
- Picking the right and trusted jet ski rental will does not only gives you a peace of mind, but it will also assure you are using a safe and well operating jet ski.
Most of all, enjoy and have fun with your jet ski rental! For enquiries about jet ski hire in Perth, contact us here.