We know you’re probably really excited to get out on the water and we want you to have the best experience possible. Before you ride off on Perth waters with your Sea-doo jet-ski, we want to make sure to cover all the important safety tips for you and leave you to enjoy your adventure!
First things first…
- You need to be at least 16 years old to ride a Sea doo jet ski.
- Never consume alcohol or drugs before, or while using a Sea-Doo jet ski.
- You must wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) at all times. Both the driver and the passenger must have wetsuit bottoms or neoprene shorts on when operating the vehicle.
When operating your Sea-doo jet ski…
- Don’t operate recklessly by endangering life, limb, and property
- Always have a tether cord attached to your PFD or wrist (wrist strap required) while operating the Sea-doo. Make sure it’s free from the handlebars.
- Whether you're coming in or going out. Always keep a slow speed until you're in a clear region, away from the coast.
If you would like to rent a jet ski, choose your model here to book now. Ryde It is your go-to jet ski hire in Perth. Sea you on the water!