Using Jet Skis for fishing can be a great alternative way aside from using kayak or other type of boats. It is not only make things quicker but can also enhance your fishing experience at the same time.
1. Purchase or rent a jet ski
- First of all, you will need to rent or purchase a jet ski, along with acquiring a license before you can use if for your fishing adventure.
2. Assemble and preparing your fishing rig
- Setting your jet ski with the right fishing equipment will help enhance the experience and convenience while doing. Below is a list of accessories and equipment you might want to add to your jet ski rig:
- Jet ski fuel rack
- Rear basket system
- Rod holders
3. Start fishing!
- Locate your preferred fishing location and start fishing using your jet ski for a different level of fishing experience in Western Australia!